Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Book Cake Tag Thingy

The book cake tag is something that has been floating around youtube for a while and I decided that I liked the idea and wanted to post my book cake. So here goes:




1. Flour-  A book that starts off slow but gets better as you got into it. I chose Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell because I think that the begging was pretty slow with Cath staying in her room but after she started to leave her room it got more interesting.

2. Margarine-  A book that you thought had a rich and great plot: My choice was Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. The plot seems dumb and little at first but turned out to be really deep and so much more than a simple little romance.

3. Eggs- a book you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out to be pretty good: Id have to say it was a play I had to read for school called The Crucible by Arthur Miller. I'm not at all into plays and a vast majority of the time I don't like the books we read for class but I think that this one was pretty good.

4. Sugar- A sugary sweet book: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. It was a really cute relationship and some of the younger characters were really cute and the relationships.

5. Icing- A book that covered all of your favorite things- This is really hard for me and to be honest I'd have to say that I don't have one because I really like most of the books I read. But the one thing I really do look for is characters. I love characters.

6. Sprinkles- A series that you turn to for a pick up- I don't have one. Usually I don't reread books. 

7. The Cherry On Top- Your favorite book This Year. Well since we are in the middle of January I'll do the one from this month and it was Linked by Imogen Howson.

No comments:

Post a Comment