Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Bookish Wishlist

 Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week there is a given topic that us bloggers must come up with a topic that we try to make a list about. And try to get as close to 10 that we can. 

This Weeks Topic: Your Bookish Wishlist

(things you wish authors would write about, topics, characters, anything)

1. Ideas/ prompts/ exercises for writers
2. More Standalones : I feel like almost every book I read is a part of a series unless it's contemporary
3. Cheaper: LOL this is something that really cant be changed much but I can dream
4. Relationships that aren't perfect, like the ones in Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
5. This is a little bit of a bad one that to be honest makes me seem like a creep: But Teen Domestic Violence just because the one in Dreamland by Sarah Dessen was so well written
6. People with big families: like the one in My life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. Super relatable characters
8. Characters with problems that don't get solved
9. Mean Girls as main characters: I want to see what goes through their heads
10. I can't think of a last one


                        Let me know what you wished was in books more or link your top ten below!!






No comments:

Post a Comment